• Where Do Creative Ideas Come From
• Ears Matter in Pet Portraiture .... they really do! It is not all about the eyes.
• Talking About Your Art ... we all need practice at this.
• Vanity Tools For Social Media Hounds
• Challenges for Pet Portrait artists ... this one is all about photography
In skimming through my past year of blogging it seems that I started out pretty strong in Jan. with lots of actual writing. I got lazier as the year progressed and defaulted back to a lot of art image posting. It is so hard to keep up the discipline of blogging and even harder to maintain a constant practice of writing. I think if you are keeping up an art blog it is ok to give yourself a pass and just post images on occasion. The important thing is to just keep posting frequently. I hate finding a really cool new artist and then when I check their blog link I discover they have not updated their blog in months. Of course when time is limited and it is a choice between being in the studio and being on-line updating a blog, I know that the studio time is much more valuable. I hope I can maintain a healthy balance in 2011.
© Rebecca Collins / artpaw.com