Saturday, April 15, 2006

In the News

We are officially back from vacation and what a week this has been. We expanded our working space with a new building that was constructed on Thursday and Art Paw was also featured on the 6:00 NBC news just last night. I was interviewed here in my home-office and they shot me working on Auggie & Brutus. Allison was included in the story and she was working on Chip when they shot her.
Life is good and we are focused on about a dozen different portrait projects at the moment. I'll be posting about some of these new portraits in the coming week.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Rebecca, I am so excited for you!!! How wonderful that you got the national coverage -- and NBC news no less!!! WoW!! Pick up my jaw off the floor. :)
And what is this - you did construction to expand your work space? That is amazing. And 12 portraits at the moment? Geesh my head is spinning. :)
Best regards,
Kathy
PS sometime this year we'll get the portraits done!! ;)