Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Cold & Icy

First Camellia Bloom
Out My Front Door

Working at my desk today. It is really cold and icy here in Dallas ... 19 degrees, is rather chilly.  We have been having rolling blackouts and you never know when they will hit so I am making sure to save my computer work as I go. Today I am working on several pups including a 6 piece project for a Restaurant chain in California. Tessa below is part of that group. Each piece will be 34 x34.

Tessa With Ball ( see all proofs)
© rebecca collins /artpaw.com
I gave Lola a snow day yesterday because she did not need to be driving on these streets. I am hoping she will be able to come in tomorrow and do some stretching for me.

3 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

I hope that the camellia bush isn't ruined by that ice and snow! Tessa is beautiful!

oviya said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vundi said...

I love your blog and your love for animals. Feel free to follow me too. I'm just getting started on here :)