Friday, November 04, 2011

Holiday Pet Portrait Deadline

Order by November 21st 
To get my best unhurried creative work

Well it is that time of year again and the holidays are here.  Each November I get nervous and excited about all of the holiday orders that will come in.  I always post a holiday deadline and people usually ignore it and keep ordering anyway.  Keep in mind that when you order from Art Paw I will be the one creating your custom artwork and there is only one of me.  Lola is totally amazing this time of year and she will be optimizing photos by cleaning the backgrounds and she will be shipping and stretching all of the portraits. 

Early next week I will be posting my official cut off dates for the holidays. Right now it looks like November 21st will be the soft deadline, that will go on the calendar. If you have been thinking about ordering now is the time.

We will be proofing with password protected gallery pages starting today in order to avoid ruining any holiday surprises. 

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I absolutely LOVE that line "to get my best UNHURRIED work". It is SO true. I just saw this little video today which totally hits that statement home. I will share it here for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgvx9OfZKJw
I miss you! We should catch up!!