Wednesday, July 18, 2012

New Pet Portrait Video




Lola helped me knock out another monthly video today that is showcasing last month's commissions. She did 90% of the video editing work, I just found the perky whistling music and helped with questions.


Recently I have been trying hard to focus on celebrating my clients in a variety of ways. I recently ordered printed Thank You cards and I will start sending those out once a month for all recent orders. I should have done this a hundred years ago, better late than never.

We are also updating our Facebook timeline artwork on a regular basis to include our most recent client projects. We have a little over 4000 fans over at Facebook right now. If you are not a fan yet you should sign up because we will be posting a photo contest in September to celebrate Art Paw's 14th birthday.  We also post occasional sales on Facebook that we do not advertise anywhere else. We are trying to have a little fun over there and keep it real. One of my most popular status updates was a shot of me kissing Ajax on the mouth and I asked folks if they kiss their pet on the mouth ... the overwhelming majority of the responders say they do. Thanks to all of you guys that are following us!


Like Us on Facebook!

No comments: