Sunday, March 22, 2020

Rethinking Life and Business

This blog has become a bit of a dead space in the past few years as I have been more focused on my health and really on creating glass mosaics. Art Paw has been cranking along though even after a cancer diagnosis. Many of my wonderful previous clients have continued to add to their packs and they have needed new pet portraits so I am still doing a lot of pet art. I am ready to start writing more and posting more to this blog as I start to focus more on the pet portraiture work and return to this wonderful job in more of a full-time capacity. A terrific company called Yoo in The Park placed portraits of their residents pup in the grooming salon on their property. They contacted me earlier this year to do a few more. Next week I get 3 more of these colorful works in the mail to Atlanta.

No comments: