Monday, February 12, 2007

Westminster Dog Show

Yay ... the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show starts tonight. I will be checking it out with one of my girlfriends that is into rescue work. She gets together each year with her group of volunteers and assorted dog lovers for a party that includes wagering, food & drink. It should be a fun night.

While we are on the subject of dog shows you have to check out this really great show of dog art that I stumbled across last weekend. The show is called the "Wurstminster" dog show and a portion of the proceeds from the show are donated to Dove Lewis Animal Hospital in Portland Oregon.

1 comment:

jessica said...

Hey I saw that Wurstminster site it is awesome. I wanted to share some extra coverage of the dog show with you too. Check it out: http://travelistic.com/video/show/2503