Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Jack The Boxer


This is a memorial project for Jack the Boxer. This sweet boy's proofs will be on the main site tomorrow. I have been away from the blog for awhile this last week as I try in vain to get ahead of my work. I do feel like I am on target with our commissions, and we are eager to gear up for the holidays.

I enjoyed playing with composition on Mr. Jack. You will notice an entirely different mood in the top image which seems more playful due to the angle and rotation. This shot was taken during his last week on a favorite blanket. The handsome and noble straight on look in the image below may be very appropriate depending on the mood Jack's Mom is wanting.

4 comments:

Linda O'Neill said...

Sweet Jack...beautiful job, Rebecca!

Unknown said...

Lovely portrait.

Jodie Hurt said...

Aw, what a sweetie. Gorgeous portrait!

Jill Beninato said...

Look at those eyes...he breaks my heart! I really see what you are saying about the image rotation....totally different look.
Beautiful job as usual!