Wednesday, July 17, 2013

More Doggy Portraits

"Lucy the Cow Dog"
© rebecca collins / artpaw.com
The pup above is Lucy. This project is for a terrific repeat client from Australia. I love this girl's sweet smile in her original photo and those pretty eyes. I enjoy doing work for this client, she always gives me great pics to play with. She also orders rolled, which is really convenient when shipping overseas.

"Wiggle & Izzy"
© rebecca collins / artpaw.com

"Wiggle & Izzy"
© rebecca collins / artpaw.com
 
I adore bulldogs and so I was very excited to get to create a large 34 x 54 inch canvas of these two big headed pups. I am still in the proofing stage on this project and will be tweaking the first round of proofs with a few minor changes. If you notice the image above this one you will see a mock up of this proof in the client's living room. When folks send me a shot of the wall where the art will hang I can easily do a quick photoshop mock up of the work in home ... it is never 100% to scale, but close enough to get the general idea.

...................

Lola is coming in today and we are shipping out all approved projects. It is going to be a busy ship day. On Saturday I will be leaving for an Alaskan cruise. I have 2 different sets of pet sitters staying at the house, and Lola will be coming in on her regular days to hold down the fort her at Art Paw. E-mail may be spotty so I will be setting up an auto-responder, and trusting that if there are any pet portrait emergencies, Lola will be able to handle it.

No comments: