Thursday, December 12, 2013

Winding down the Season

My Joy, My Whitman
© artpaw.com
Almost the middle of the month and we are totally on target with our holiday shipping. All orders placed and approved in November have shipped. I have just a few design updates to work on tomorrow and we will also be shipping out our last round of December orders that have been approved. I have 4 cyber Monday non-proofed orders to ship out and they look great, I think my clients will be very happy with their surprise prints.

I have 2 possible local clients that I may work with and deliver on if they can finalize their orders by Friday. Then I will be done, and hopefully I will have most of next week off to do my own holiday shopping and decorating.

We have had a fantastic season and I am ready for 2014 now.

No comments: