Saturday, August 05, 2006

Tips From Photoshop Pros

It is tutorial Saturday and this is the day of the week that I have set aside to share my favorite on-line photoshop tips & tricks. I don't know what happened to me last Saturday. I was probably working, hmmm or maybe I was playing with the dogs. Yea I was swimming in the lake with the dogs, yea I think I was skinny dipping at the lake with my dogs, no wait we were all four mountain climbing ... ok I was working at my desk all day.

Burn & Dodge
I just found a really nifty tutorial on dodging and burning (without using the dodge & burn tools) from Russell Brown. Those of you that have never seen a Brown tutorial are in for a treat. This guy has a really goofy and animated way of speaking that keeps ya awake.
Quick Time Tutorial: Click Here

If you are an artist or designer that wants to learn a specific software application or a variety of different programs then you need to check out Lynda.com. She offers tons of free training movies on a wide variety of graphic design applications. For more serious students she also offers a subscription service with even more knowledge just waiting for your hungry mind.

Ok that is all I have today on tutorials and resources. Feel free to leave a comment and share your favorite tips and design resources.

No comments: