Monday, July 07, 2008

Cow Doggy Ocho

" Ocho The Cow Dog" ( See all proofs here )

This sweet pup is ready for a local pick-up. I think her human went with the orange background, I posted the green sample today because my Monday is going to be green ... I can just tell. Ocho reminded me so much of our old foster girl Luna.


Art Paw is hiring. We are looking for local Dallas Photoshop talent.

I am swamped with summer orders, and currently taking commissions for the holidays. Due to rising material costs our prices will be going up in August so this is a great time to order and save.

2 comments:

collette schildkraut said...

i love your blog and art, I am an aspiring pet portrait artist,(regular artist for years) and I've discovered corel painter...talk about make my life easier!!!!!
most of my stuff has been gifts and donations..I love your tips about marketing >>>there's a lot to learn and i'm trying to figure out colleges and different backgrounds>>>>did i mention I love your site and I'm still lurking , but getting braver!!!!! Collette

artpaw said...

Collette-
Thanks for commenting, and for the praise. Please visit again. I do try to share my resources on occasion and I enjoy supporting other artists. E-mail me a link to your site and I would be happy to check it out and share it with my readers.
Rebecca