Saturday, January 17, 2009

PetSmart Charities Project New Layout

So here is where I am at with the PetSmart project. It is starting to take some shape now. I think I have too much color in the background elements and not enough hue on the pets. My biggest challenge has been trying to figure out a way to wake sweet Maggie up, come on girl ... it's time for your close-up. She is a totally stunning pup and yet if you refer back to her original photo you will see that she looks a little bit sleepy. I think the toys help to create a story here and while the pillows say "snuggle" the toys say "play". I think I need to step away from it for a few hours and start fresh in the morning. I will have a proofing set by Monday on this project. YAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow.!! What a great Petsmart project. I really impressed..