Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Artwork of Walton Ford

Lola came in to work today talking about the artist Walton Ford, and a book she is coveting over at Borders. We looked it up on Amazon, and she can save a bundle ordering on-line. I have an older book by him that is out of publication. Used copies of that book are selling for $150 to $384 (Walton Ford : Tigers of Wrath, Horses of Instruction).  His newest book is called Walton Ford: Pancha Tantra, I'll post a link below.  Before we could even start the day I had to show her a video about him that I have in my youtube favorites.  I always feel cool when I am already in the know about someone that younger artists are into, it happens rarely, but when it does you feel slightly less ancient.  Anyway, check his work out, it is quirky and stunning all at the same time.



No comments: