Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ava & Bently

"Ava & Bently" ( see all proofs)
© rebecca collins / artpaw.com
These lovely pups were a lot of fun to work on. I just adore that one straight up ear on Ava. This project was proofed last week and the client is still trying to decide on their favorite proof. It has been a strange summer here at Art Paw. Several clients have been a little slow to sign off on their projects and I can only guess that it may have something to do with the slower pace of summer. I am also working with many clients that are ordering for themselves and so the typical gift giving deadlines that can drive me bonkers have not been in place. Overall there is an odd lack of urgency around here and it makes me uneasy. I guess I should enjoy the slower pace and continue to have fun with each project as they come. I will get back to more frequent posting this week here on the blog.

1 comment:

Dog Blog said...

Such a cute pic of those dogs! I also love the one ear up! :)