Monday, October 20, 2008

Hercules Boxer Dog Art

"Hercules"

This is Hercules the Boxer. His human won a gift certificate that we donated to a Florida Boxer rescue group last year. He was proofed on Friday by e-mail. Usually in November I start proofing everyone via e-mail instead of the web due to our high volume. This year I am starting that practice a little sooner. I may still post an occasional new piece on the homepage to keep it fresh, but for the most part I will be using e-mail proofing only until 09. I will still be adding fresh art work here in the blog.

This is going to be a super busy week as I sort through new orders, ship out old orders, update proofs, fill Etsy orders, and try to keep up! Please be patient if you are waiting on your proofing set. The good news is that you guys have learned and many of the orders in house are for December .... Thanks to those of you that are ordering early!

1 comment:

Manon said...

Hercules is amazing! I love what you did with the background! Great work as usual!