Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Simone

"Simone"
With this project I took a stand up ear from another photo and placed it on our subject Simone in a different photograph. I also had to deal with glow eye with very little info as to what the original eyes might have looked like in terms of a reference photo. Clients need to keep in mind that while I can always deal with glow eye and "improve" them, there is no 100 % guarantee that I will be able to catch the exact twinkle or personality that your pet's eyes have unless you provide a reference photo so I can see the depth, sparkle and character in their eyes. My first attempt at Simone's eyes needed reworking to a darker shade ... crossing fingers that I may have it right this time. I think her eyes look great this time, but are they her eyes, I really don't know yet.

No comments: