Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Sheep Dog Art And Cartoon

"Jack & Lady" ( See All Proofs)


Today I just proofed Jack & Lady, the adorable Sheepdogs I used last week in a video about process. In the video I mentioned that Sheepdogs just don't have eyes that are going to show up in a photograph. That got me thinking about an old cartoon I remembered as a child with a working sheepdog. I got on yoytube and found a version of that Merrie Melodies Warner Brothers Cartoon. The date on this is 1962 ... the year I was born. They just don't make them like this anymore. Enjoy Sam The Sheep Dog below.

2 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi rebecca!

oh i love your new sheepdog portrait! your work is so wonderful!

Manon said...

Love the Sheepdogs! I met one the other day that had it's haircut short...... I didn't even know what breed it was because of that!