Thursday, May 07, 2009

What My Pals are Up to

Every now and then I like to do a blog post about what my web buddies are up to.

Kathy Weller has been playing with video and you can check out her painting process videos on her youtube channel.

My pal Bob has created a video with a pooch in it for a competition where he might win a computer. You can check out his rather silly and fun video by clicking here. Be sure and leave a comment and vote for him.

Jamie over at Cowbelly has been writing actual content for her blog ... imagine that! So many of us artists rely on our images alone to fill our posts. Go check out her article on competition and today's post on starting a photography business.

Bernie from A Place To Bark is starting a vlog.

Tomorrow I will post one of my mosaics and a reminder about my upcoming show.

No comments: