Monday, November 27, 2006

A New Pet Portrait Artist Blog


I heard from a another portrait artist the other day and she is an old e-mail buddy that actually did our dog Atticus in acrylic a year ago. I commissioned her to do something for Dan after Atticus passed. Anyway, check out Linda O'neill's new blog. Please visit her pet portrait blog and post a comment or two. Linda is a very talented portrait artist working in Colorado. I just ordered some Atticus Greeting cards from her. I was so thrilled to see she had chosen to include our boy in her new line of cards.

We were also surprised and elated to see our Pixel in Kathy Weller's new doggy calendar. She is even Miss January ...what an honor! I am going to purchase that calendar right now. I have often wondered how my clients feel when they find their pet's artwork on gift items at our site .... now I know ... it is pretty darn cool. It is really fun to be the client!


Many thanks to both of these talented women for their friendship and inspiration. And thanks for immortalizing my fur-kids.

No comments: