Monday, April 27, 2009

Mosaic Monday!

Ok, I can't start every week working on a mosaic due to the demands of my full time pet portrait business, however I can do a blog post every Monday and share other people's work with you guys. I think this is a great way for me to fuel my passion for mosaics and stay inspired. Hopefully I will discover some terrific like minded people in the process.

Bosco by Christine Humphries

Stunning work by Judit Bozsar from Hungary

Zoe Afloat, from Susan Crocenzi's Flickr stream

"Kalli" From Flamingo Fanny Mosaics

Also found on Flickr Today:
The Fisherman's Dog by Griselda from Argentina
Dog Mosaic (no.1) by Amanda Neville

9 comments:

La Motte Valois said...

Wow! amazing mosaics u got there! the last one is almost inbelieveable! great works!

Christine Throckmorton said...

Love these! Thank you for posting my work! I am really itching to start a new mosaic!

artpaw said...

Thanks for dropping by Motte.

Hey there Christine, you are the only person I did not message ... I was hoping to surprise you. I am ready to start a new mosaic project too.

Manon said...

Wow! I thought Zoe was real for a moment!

Archie and Melissa said...

oh i love mosaic mondays!
great idea rebecca!
very inspiring!

Shari Sherman said...

Wow, great work! I love the 3-D dog at the end. The last mosaic I did was a bird bath. Seeing these is making me to start a new one. Thanks for taking the time post them. Love your blog!

artpaw said...

Thanks for dropping by Manon, Melissa & Shari. Shari, they make me want to start a new mosaic project too!

Rosemary said...

Thanks for adding Kalli to your blog, she was so much fun to do! I have a Golden Retriever, Sophie, so I'm in love with my girl. Love seeing the other artists works as well. Thanks for the inclusion, always trying to come up with something new and different!

Jill Beninato said...

Thanks for sharing these! I love each and every one of them!