Thursday, January 25, 2007

Photoshop workshop

I am heading home today after a terrific day long workshop in Photoshop. Yesterday I had the pleasure to learn from one of the best known experts in the Photoshop design community, Bert Monroy. This guy is totally amazing. This Photoshop hall of famer creates all of his digital "paintings" from scratch without the use of any photos. He is the author of several books on Photoshop and is a very fun speaker. I learned a lot and can't wait to get home to share my new knowledge with the girls on Friday. If you want to study from this guru check out his calendar and sign up for a seminar.

Sharing is Learning:
I find that when you return from a workshop and show off the things you learned it really sinks into your brain. Diane went to a 3-day photographer's seminar last month in San Antonio so she has been sharing her new tips with us all week. I think Friday may be an entire day devoted to tip sharing. Yea, life is pretty good. Having other artists in the studio has really made my life better in so many ways.

To learn more about Adobe Seminar Tours go here:
http://www.photoshopseminars.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are an awesome mentor, Rebecca. :) And just an awesome gal. I am so glad we are friends.