Friday, April 20, 2012

Whitman My Fox Terrier

Rainy, lazy day here in Dallas. This month I have heard about 2 Wire Hair Fox Terriers that have turned up as strays. One was placed back with his owners and the other is still in a temporary home. It has made me think about how lucky I am to have Whitman and how glad I am that we micro-chipped him. He is such a high spirited boy and I know if he got out of the house he would run wild. He has a collar & tags, but chipping is just one extra step to insure he can always come back to us if something should happen. I spoke with my rescue contact today and she asked to see pics of our growing boy, so here are a few ... these are for Julie with gratitude.

This is shortly after we first got him ...look at how tiny he is!
Lola & Whitman
Waiting for Da to come home
Whitman, Pickle, Ajax
Last Sept.
Taken Today ...  big shaggy boy needs a haircut
The End

No comments: