Friday, June 26, 2009

Water Dogs Cooling me off!

Grendall ( see all proofs)
I recently finalized proofs for Grendall and today I spoke with another client that will be sending me photos to work on of her pups in the water. I can honestly say that working on water dogs seems to have a cooling effect on my psyche.   If anybody else would like me to work on a custom pet portrait project this summer of their pet in the water, just order by phone and I will offer you free shipping.  This is a blog promo offer and you must have a wet pet to qualify.

2 comments:

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

I just found your blog from Manon's comments, and I have to say I'm crazy about your art. I love it that you're committed to the art of dogs. And I love it that you have THREE Scotties! I just got a pug, but a Scottish Terrier was definitely up for consideration (and there's a story about getting the pug, but that's neither here nor there). I love their sweet personalities, their intelligence and their devotion. Best wishes to you,
Kelley

Archie and Melissa said...

hi rebecca!
oh i love this painting!
so cool!