Thursday, February 25, 2010

Team Up Thursday

Left © Rebecca Collins  • Right © Kris Hundt

This week's theme was "self portraits". Mine is on left and my friend's Kris is on right.

Doing a self portrait was hard, and I could have explored it further I think. I messed around in photoshop with mine, I figure it would not be me if I did not alter it in some way. My favorite part on mine is the goofy and trite little photoshop "star-burst" brush that I used at the rim of the camera lens... you may have to click to see the larger version to catch it. The brush is generally over-used and usually not used well out there in the world. On Kris' portrait I like how she got the effect of a fish eye or wide angle lens by shooting into a chrome thing ( anyway guessing that is what she did).  The Diptych works well with the white lights giving it a flow.

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

What interesting photos! I did have to click on the photo to see the larger version to see the details. Totally neat effects on both of them!