Thursday, March 04, 2010

Walk for Team Up Thursday


Walk for Team Up Thursday
Originally uploaded by artpaw
Discipline... it is that thing we grasp for as artists when we are feeling uninspired. I have been doing a fun creative photography exercise each week with a friend. I was uninspired with this week's theme ( Walk ) and my partner in the group was sick, not getting her image done until this morning. So I think we both could have skipped this week...but we did not... discipline seems easier when we know someone else is counting on us. So if you are an artist reading this ask yourself wich creative areas in your life are needing some discipline ... blogging, painting, sketching? Now ask yourself who besides yourself are you letting down by not following through? You might be surprised if you really think about it how many people count on you for your creativity.

3 comments:

Kris Hundt said...

You hit the nail on the head with this post. I was so uninspired but I knew you were counting on my to do my part. That's why I love having creative buddies to bring to task. It brings the project to a whole new level but you're right people do count on us way more than we know. Nike has been right all these years. No matter what "just do it"

artpaw said...

Thanks for playing this week Kris even though you were sick. Some weeks showing up is a home-run all by itself. I don't love my photo, but I love that I did it!

Autumn Leaves said...

Thoughtful words, Rebecca. Fortunately for me, I let no one down but myself! LOL