Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Commissioning a Holiday Pet Portrait
I am starting to get crazy busy around here for the holidays so I thought I would post our holidays hours and tips for ordering your pet portrait.
Holiday Work Hours:
I will be answering the phones Mon. - Fri. 10:00 am - 6:00 pm ( you might catch me on a Sat.)
We will ship Amazon and Etsy Giftshop orders out twice a week on Tues. and Thurs.
Printing and shipping pet portraits every Tues. and Thurs.
Tips For Ordering Your Holiday Pet Portrait:
• Order by 11/30 if you want to receive your portrait in time for Christmas
• Send an image that is a minimum of 500K in size ( very important)
If you need help with figuring out proper image and resolution follow these links:
• When ordering on-line be sure and give us a shipping address that will work for you. Changing your shipping address later is very difficult.
• If you do not want your project on the public blog or calendar just let me know, as I do not want to spoil any surprises.
• I try very hard to proof clients within 7 business days of payment. Please give me that time before sending e-mails asking about your proof.
• Check your spam and bulk folder if you do not see an e-mail from me within about 7 days.
• Do feel free to call me to follow up on your project after 7 days.
• Keep in mind I work on projects in the order they were received and payment or a deposit is required to get the ball rolling.
• Don't forget about our Gift Certificates! Our Pet Portrait E-certs are colorful and immediate.