Friday, November 19, 2010

Last chance to enter Big Tommy Card Drawing


Last Chance to Enter the Drawing for a set of 6 Big Tommy Holiday Cards!  Just leave a comment on this post and I will enter your name in the drawing. I would love it if you would tell me how your pet brings you joy. I will announce the winner tomorrow here on the blog.  The drawing is for a set of 6 of the Scottie cards shown above.


.........................................................

Golden Flakes
It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here! Today I am working on custom holiday cards for a couple of repeat clients and one holiday themed pet portrait. I am currently not accepting any additional requests for designing custom holiday cards. Every year I get  a small handful of requests from folks for this type of design service and I wish I could accept more projects like this, however I really do not make much money on this type of work once I sit down and calculate the time it takes.  I do have a handful of terrific Christmas cards  for sale in my Cafe Press shop with lots of different breeds and types of pets represented.  Click Here to check out some of my snowflake designs.



.............................................................
"Rascal"
Rascal is a cutie pie and I am working on updates to his artwork later today. 

6 comments:

The Wildwood said...

I would love to have Christmas cards with cute little Tommy on them! Our dogs have always been like our kids and they are so cute and make my heart smile. I can not stand to live in a house without a dog.

artpaw said...

Thanks for entering K.T.! I agree, I can not imagine not having pets. Every time we loose one and my heart breaks I think maybe we will stop getting new animals because it hurts so much, but we could never have a home without our fur-kids.

Trix said...

I love your wonderful pet photos and art works. Since adopting my little Charlie a few years ago she has brought me bundles of fun, love and good times. It is hard to pin point just one, but I think she brings me most joy by the fact that she wants nothing more than just to be close to me - no matter what I am doing.. Cleaning, sewing, mowing - whatever, she is my constant shadow. She really enjoys the simple things in life - oh and yes, of course, food too!

artpaw said...

Thanks Trix! Yay... sounds like you have the best joy possible!

Carosteelmagnolia said...

Our half-Scottie half-Westie, Heidi-Ho, came to live with us almost eight years ago while I was in the hospital for several weeks with the new diagnosis of a neurological/autoimmune condition. Although I cringed at the thought of a puppy under those circumstances, she has been the single unifying presence and welcome distraction in our household since then. She loves my two sons best, but is happy to be a companion to me when they are busy or away. Her sweet, gentle nature is easy and comforting, and she is absolutely a joy. At this moment, she wishes I would get off the computer and throw her squeaky football about 100 more times, so I will do that.

lindylu said...

Love your wonderful creations and love of animals!` You always capture the heart and the soul of each and every one from the passion inside of you!~
One day I hope you will do my cotons!~ I have met you at a few shows and am truly in AWE of YOU!~
Please continue on your incredible journey of bringing smiles to so many faces!~