Thursday, June 23, 2011

Tate & Bijou

"Tate" ( see all proofs)
© rebecca collins / artpaw.com

"Bijou" ( see all proofs)
© rebecca collins / artpaw.com
This week I proofed Bijou & Tate. The summer heat is starting to zap my energy just a bit. Being inside working on pet portraits is about all that I want to do and yet I am also getting cabin fever. This weekend I am going to work on my mosaics and that should energize me.

What are you guys doing to beat the summer heat? I have a great video I will post soon of our dog Whitman playing in the water. He loves the water hose. When he was just a puppy I allowed him to get in the shower with me once and since then he has been totally fascinated with water. I like having a water dog. Big Tommy loved the water too.

2 comments:

Dog Walker Los Angeles said...

Nice pics i like it how to get it by paint???

David said...

Thanks for taking time for sharing this article, it was excellent and very informative. as a first time visitor to your blog I am very impressed. I found a lot of informative stuff in your article. Keep it up. Thank you.
Graffiti art