Monday, August 05, 2013

Mosaic Monday/ Alaska

I have been on vacation in Alaska for 14 days ... the longest vacation I have ever taken in my entire life. It went really fast though, and we had tons of fun. It was very hard to be away from  my business for that long. I had a handful of orders come in while I was away and I am jumping on organizing those today. I am taking 2 entire days to just get caught up with communication and then I will start working on Pet Portraits this Wednesday. I am full of inspiration and ideas for new art.

Alaska ... wow, it was just as beautiful as everyone says. I searched high and low for mosaics to shoot and only found a few. I will post those here today along with a few other shots of cool art.  I have tons of scenic shots that need to be edited and sorted. Going to try and compile those into a brief movie. This was a trip of a lifetime.

Mosaic Octopus
Ketchikan Alaska
Owl Mosaic
Anchorage Museum of Art

Owl Mosaic Detail
Anchorage Museum of Art
Seattle Airport
Mosaic of light and Plastic

Seattle Airport
Mosaic of light and Plastic Detail
Ketchikan Alaska
Totem Pole
Ketchikan Alaska
Seattle Mural
If you have sent me an e-mail in the last 2 weeks, I will be getting in touch with you soon. You can also reach me by phone this week M-F 10:30 - 5:30 p.m.  (214-321-1150).

No comments: