Monday, December 30, 2013

Praise from Pet Portrait clients!

This has been such a lovely holiday year for me. For some reason I am hearing from twice as many clients this year with praise and so many kind notes after their art was received. I am really lucky to have such supportive fans of my work.

I was not able to share my works before Christmas out of fear that surprises would be spoiled so now it is time for me to start posting the last month. If you want to see your pet on my blog just send me a photo of your Art Paw canvas on your walls at home.

 
"Hi Rebecca,

I just returned home from being out of town for a week so I just opened the 2 prints. They are absolutely beautiful. I love them! The color should go very well with the other two prints. I will send you a photo once I hang them.

Amy "

© rebecca collins / artpaw.com

No comments: