Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Photoshop Tutorial on Doggy Eyes

This week I proofed sweet little Oscar. His original photograph was pretty awesome. The only real issue I needed to address before I could start painting was the eye to our left (his right eye), was a tad bit dark. I created a quick video tutorial that shows my process.

Join me in Dallas on April 11th and 12th for a Photoshop workshop where I teach my students to use the wacom drawing tablet and the smudge tool in Photoshop to create stunning pet portraits from their very own snapshots. Over the years I have had so many clients that like playing art director and I know half of them were closeted artists themselves. I really enjoy teaching Photoshop to people and letting them have the fun of creating their own original pet portraits. It is not an easy fast program to conquer, but in this class my students do walk away with a basic understanding of the tools and techniques that I use to create my art. This class usually fills up so don't wait to sign up on-line at the Creative Arts Center Website.

3 comments:

Footwear said...

Great Video thanks for the help on digital painting tips.

English Golden Retriever Puppies For Sale said...

amazing videos. thanks for these tips

Natural Healing 4 Pets said...

The video in this post is really awesome :)
I gain some knowledge about pets from this post.
Thanks for this post :)