Saturday, July 08, 2006

Art Blogs

I enjoy reading other artist blogs much more than writing in my own, and it seems that more and more artists are blogging these days. I just found out that one of my all time favorites has started a blog. For some non-doggy rambles check out Jeff Soto. His blog is brand new, but he is an established artist with a huge following. We have a few of his silkscreens on our walls at home. Another fantastic general art blog that is on the subject of drawing is called Drawn.

For animal related art stuff check out these fun pet art blogs:
Terry Pond ( The wiener dog artist)
Leanne Wildermuth
Big Cat Heads
Carrie Hawks
Kathy Weller
Michelle's blog

It is a lot of fun to peek into the lives of other artists and see what they are working on. Some artist blogs can be very personal and some can be sort of general, but I find them all interesting. Ok,so now that I have avoided any real writing myself today, it is back to work for me.

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Thank you so much for the mention, I am always flattered when another artist takes note of my work - and my blog!

:)
Leanne