Thursday, November 19, 2009

Zoey The Bulldog

"Zoey"
© 2009 artpaw.com
( CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL PROOFS)

Sometimes our proofing e-mails never reach their destination. Zoey's Dad called me just now because he knew he was supposed to get a proof today and he was eager to see his girl. I sent him a forward and he did not get that e-mail either so we will try adding the proofing link here on the blog.

If you are waiting on a proof and your were given an estimated proofing date you can always give it 24 hours and then give us a call. Proofing dates are usually rough estimates. I am doing my best to handle everyone quickly and yet some projects are harder than others depending on image quality. Zoey's high res. image was terrific and she was breeze. Now if we can just figure out the e-mail problems.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Absolutely amazing work. I love your blog!

Anonymous said...

Adorable