Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Dogs with Toys

"Cyrus" ( see all proofs)
© rebecca collins/ artpaw.com

I love it when clients send in photos of their dogs playing with toys. Today was very productive and I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel so to speak. I am almost caught up with all projects that were ordered before our holiday deadlines. Tomorrow we print & ship a lot of portrait projects. Lola worked on a couple of Warhol projects and I proofed a few painterly orders. We are in very good shape!

Today we put our Amazon shop on vacation so we can focus 100% on our portrait commissions. On Friday we will take down our Etsy listings until 2010 so if you want something from our Etsy shop you need order by Friday. I find that if I don't place a hold on some of our various selling venues we will be trying to fill orders for bookmarks right up until the 24th and then people wonder why their bookmark or other gift item order did not arrive on time.

No comments: