Sunday, May 23, 2010

Goodbye Sweet Stella

"Stella The Wonderdog"
1997 - May 2010
© rebecca collins / artpaw.com

Stella was the oldest member of our extended doggy pack. I think she came into our world back in 1997, although the passing years get very jumbled up in my brain these days. When she was just a puppy girl she and our boy Atticus were best friends, meeting often at the Lake for play dates. I know she is running free and happy with him at the rainbow bridge.  My heart goes out to both her Mom and her surrogate Mom, and to her pack members Ruby & Bella. Rest softly sweet girl, you will be missed more than words can tell.



3 comments:

The Wildwood said...

Condolences to her family and you. It is so hard to lose such a cherished member of the family.

artpaw said...

K.T. Thanks for your very kind words.

Autumn Leaves said...

She is beautiful! It always makes me sad to read when a beloved family member crosses that Rainbow Bridge. I know my own such days will come. My heart goes out to her family.