Saturday, July 10, 2010

Vanity, Penny, Zeb



Some of you guys may remember Vanity, admiring Vanity from 08. This year I was fortunate to get to work on Zeb and Penny as well. Here are their at home pics. I really love the way Penny the Jack Russell breaks up the grouping with her tilted head, and patterned background. This is a terrific example of how different colors and backgrounds can work really well together.

Today I am at my desk putting in a few hours on the weekend.  I will be meeting with a client at 1:00 and then I am going to work on the website a bit.  Tomorrow I will have a guest blogger that writes full time and combines her love for dogs with a blogging gig for a pet insurance company.

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

A SharPei lover! And then that little fellow in between? LOL Her house must be a riot! Wish I could see these three in action. Just love your work, Rebecca!