Friday, January 21, 2011

A Pup Named Lola

"Lola" ( see all proofs)
© rebecca collins/ artpaw.com
What a crazy week. I posted my team up Thursday pic on Weds. and I posted a Flickr Friday post yesterday. For some reason I have been a one day ahead on my blog posts this week. I guess I am just eager for the weekend. Today I proofed around 3 clients and updated some kitty art. I may try to do a little bit of Art Paw work this weekend, however I think I am really just going to focus on a few personal art projects.  I have so many mosaic projects stacking up in  my head, I have to start working on a few soon.

So what do you guys think of Lola?  I love this puppy girls' ears. She has the same name as my assistant so I am going to assume she is high spirited, hard headed and determined ... all traits that Art Paw's own Lola has.

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Lola is beautiful and I love how you've angled her on the canvas!

Anonymous said...

Love the dog
great pictures :)

Wireless Fence