Thursday, July 14, 2011

More Pet Portraits

"Derek" ( see all proofs)
© rebecca collins / artpaw.com
This pretty little kitty is Derek and he was commissioned by one of my mosaic classmates. I love it when my mosaic world and my pet art world collide. I really love the background colors that Amy and her friend chose for this project. The orange coat really pops against the olive green ground.

"Mia" ( see all proofs)
© rebecca collins / artpaw.com
This pretty pup reminds me of a Shitzu I had growing up named Leechi. I am currently working on a portrait that will hang with Mia of a stunning kitty named China.

"Pete" ( see all proofs)
© rebecca collins / artpaw.com
Pete was such a happy looking boy in this photo. I just proofed this project today. I love huskies with their pretty and intense eyes.

No comments: