Thursday, January 12, 2012

Redeeming Gift Certs

It is that time of year, and lots of people are redeeming their Gift Certificates. Often folks will shoot me over a photo and their gift code and tell me they are redeeming their cert. That is a very good way to get the ball rolling, however I need to know where to ship your portrait, and what size and style your certificate was for. All of that info can easily be given to me by going through the shopping cart on-line:
http://www.artpaw.com/weborder2.html
At the end of the cart process you have the option to select Gift Cert as payment option, then you enter your code.

Once your order form is filled out I take the code you give me and do a search in my paypal records to double check that everything is in order. If for some reason I can not find the code I may ask you to send in the paper copy or tell me the last name of the person that gave you the certificate. I do have to cross reference it manually at this point.

Right now I am a little low tech on the cert issue, and I do appreciate everyone's patience. Paypal now has the option of creating gift cert buy buttons that can be customized and I will be switching over to that system this year once I figure out the technical stuff I need to do to make it happen.


I can also be reached toll-free if you do not like shopping carts and navigating websites:
888-225-4278 

I am here to help you redeem your certificates.

No comments: