Thursday, April 10, 2008

On My Digital Easel

Today was very productive. I got started on Trooper and Tennent. I also revisited Buddy, and cropped in closer. I tried to get loose & messy with my digital paint. I also tried to create some detail on Buddy, painting in coat texture and a paw. Tomorrow I will try to proof all these guys and finalize Ralph & Bailey, Lulu, Mr. Brittney and Bella. For any client waiting on a proof, please stay tuned and be patient. I am working every day and trying to keep up.

"Trooper Bold"

"Tennent, Yellow Tones"

"Buddy Up Close"

2 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

Oh! I love these and Buddy is wonderful. I cannot believe that is not his real paw! Great addition. I love the steps you showed us in the previous posts. The work you create is amazing!
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Buddy came out great. I really enjoyed seeing th process behind it. His eyes and the color are wonderful.