Friday, October 09, 2009

I love Meeting new Clients!

Below "Hank At Home"

I love meeting new portrait clients. Yesterday Hank's Mom dropped by to pick up her project. Hank is a lovely Chesapeake Bay Retriever, and I think my very first one. She arrived at my house with another great client from this last year and we had a lovely visit. Last night she forwarded a shot of her portrait hanging and this rounded out my week in a lovely way. I like that pretty copper colored vase below the artwork, they work very well together. Thanks to Linda for sending us a photo and so quickly! YAY!

2 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi rebecca!
oh how wonderful! i love seeing your portraits in their new homes!

your work makes everyone happy!

have a super weekend!

m & e

artbykarieann said...

Brilliant, it means so much to see the portraits in their settings, it also means it was client was absolutely satisfied with the end result, and it is beautiful