Thursday, October 15, 2009

Party Animal Art Auction is Live!

" Big Tommy"
8 x 8 Canvas Bid Today

Scottish Terrier Art By Rebecca Collins
© artpaw.com

The Party Animal Art Auction is live. Place your bids and help animal rescue and the terrific group A Place To Bark. All of the proceeds from this auction will go directly to this terrific non-profit group that is saving lives every day.

I have already placed a bid on Jill Beninato's lovely mosaic Boston Terrier and a really handsome Boxer painting by artist Heather LaHaise.
Go ahead ... outbid me, I dare ya, after all, it is all for charity. I will be back before auction end to see what other original works of art I can snag for the office. There is a really lovely piece by my pal Linda O'Neil, Puggie art by Melissa Langer. The list just goes on and on. Click on any of the links in this post to start shopping and then once you are at ebay, look to the right and click on "See Other Items". That will take you to the main listing of all of the art.

Bid Soon ...and Bid Often!

1 comment:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi rebecca!
oh how exciting! i just love your piece!
what a great cause and a fun venue!
:) m