Saturday, October 07, 2006

My Pal Sheila has published a book!

A good friend of mine, Sheila Finkelstein, just published a book through Lulu.com. I am so proud of this lady. When I first met Sheila 6 or 7 years ago she contacted me to help her get her art portfolio on-line. She knew very little about the web and at the age that most women are content to just sit back and watch their grandbabies grow up this gal was ready to jump in head first to the world of web marketing. We have since become good friends and she never ceases to amaze me in her ability to grab on to new tools via the web and learn what she needs to learn to do the things she wants to do. Sheila publishes a daily E-zine and her new book has sprung from her writings for her e-zine. Check out her Launch Celebration and buy a copy of her book. Her writing is very inspirational for anyone with a creative soul, and that is pretty much all of us when you get right down to it. Sprinkled in with her self reflecting queries are her stunning photographs and some areas of blank page to do some journaling of your own. I introduced Sheila to dreamweaver and web-page building years ago and yet she is always teaching me new stuff and is always two steps ahead of me with new web-tools and resources . She keeps her eyes wide open and one hand on the mouse at all times ... she is a power girl for sure.

No comments: