Monday, October 30, 2006

Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier Art


This week I will be printing Murphy the Wheaten Terrier, and a few other recent completed projects. Murphy was fun ... what a smile! His human went with proof #1 with a groovy patterned background.
I have been way too busy with orders lately to do much blogging. I did take a small break yesterday with Dan and we took Big Tommy to the Lake. I took a lot of photos so maybe I will get around to posting those this week. If you are thinking about ordering a portrait for the holidays now is the time. Yea I know I say that every other post, it is true though!

On a side note I just found an article that I wrote for the folks at ebsq posted in their on-line blog. It was in response to a call for submissions on the subject of "My Life as a Self Representing Artist". I am flattered that they liked it enough to post it. I do not really consider myself much of a writer. EBSQ is a fun little arts community that I participate in when I have time. They have different shows on a variety of subjects. EBSQ is a very safe place for the exchange of ideas, and inspiration.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I love this stuff. I have a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier who believe it or not is named Murphy! He looks as you can imagine just like your drawings. I have a girl one too named Molly. I Love Your Stuff!! Thanks for being a beautiful artist!!!