Thursday, July 31, 2008

And the winners are...

Our print contest winners are Alex and Creative Flutter.
To claim your prize just go on over to my Etsy Shop and start looking around. Place any print ( $24.99 or less) in your shopping cart and then choose to "pay by check" ... ( then just DO not send the check!). You will not be charged anything at all and I will e-mail once I see your order. If you prefer you can also e-mail me and then write out your item choice, and your shipping address.

You have until August first to claim your prize.

3 comments:

Aimée Wheaton said...

Thanks so much!!!!! I just ordered the print I want.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! Heading over there now... :)

Archie and Melissa said...

hi rebecca!
thank you so much for your birthday wishes! you made emmitt's day!
xo
m & e