Monday, July 07, 2008

Loving Abe & Kong

"Abe"
Today I worked on another Bernese mountain dog. I am loving this playful boy with his kong toy. I used one of my painterly grounds and applied it over the entire pup, erasing just the doggy parts so they would show through. The original background from the photo is visible and due to the layer effect I used it seems to have a stain or wash of color over it ( see detail below). I still have a bit of work to do on this guy.


I also worked on some adorable pop art kitties named Sammy & Snuggles. Also proofed today was a groovy Warhol inspired Boxer named Hobbes.

2 comments:

Manon said...

Hi Rebecca,

Abe is absolutely beautiful! I love love love him!

Archie and Melissa said...

hi rebecca!
i love all of them but i adore hobbes. the playfulness of all of the backgrounds are wonderful!
i do not know how anyone chooses!
melissa