Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Hailie The Lab




This puppy shipped today along with about 7 more pretty large canvases. I think my last international order went out today ... Yay. We did a handful of Canada orders this year for some reason.

So here is the deal ... we are still finalizing just a few orders from late November and early December. If you are waiting on a proof with hopes of an actual print do not panic until Friday ... that is the day I have set aside to panic myself, ha no just kidding. Fedex has this wonderful thing called express super saver which is a 3-day guaranteed delivery.

I can not stress this point enough, we are not taking new commissions for the holidays. You can place new orders however they will not be touched until after the holidays.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Faboous work! I have images of people calling you and you telling them " no orders filled until after the holidays", and them saying to you "So...then...what are you trying to tell me, here?"

:)

I am tagging you Rebecca! Please visit my wellerwishes blog for the deets!!

artpaw said...

LOL ... Yep that is pretty much the way it is around here... I have a hard time saying no, and people have a hard time hearing it.