Monday, February 23, 2009

Greater Swiss Mountain Dog

"Trooper" ( See all Proofs )

Greater Swiss Mountain Dog

This stunning pup is Trooper. I just uploaded his proofing set. The eyes in this original photograph were lovely and I immediately fell for this big guy. This pet portrait will ship to Coronado California. I visited Coronado once when I was a teenager and it was a lovely place. My old assistant Matt always asked me where each piece was shipping, he was fascinated by the fact the we are able to attract clients from all over the globe. I was always so crazy busy with orders I often would not even notice addresses until it was time to package things up, so I would tell him "I dunno". Lately I have been wanting to get away so I am really starting to be aware of the destinations of my artwork.

No comments: