Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New Art Kozmo The Schnauzer

"Kozmo" ( See All Proofs)
I am loving my job today, and loving this adorable Schnauzer. Kozmo lives in Bloomington Minnesota. I am also working on his brother today, Newman. His human tells us that Kozmo is the older more mellow pup. A sensitive boy, he will pin his ears back if you raise your voice.

About the Art:
The sample above is one of my bolder options provided. I created it by using my painterly style, and I worked and smudged the pixels around in the soft way I usually do. Then when I got it to a happy place I made a duplicate image and posterzied my work. Then I painted on top of that posterized layer with digital paint strokes and smudge finger painting. The background is a brand new ground created from and old ground and the shape tool.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What great names!!! You can't help but smile when you say them. Kosmo looks cosmic in his portrait.